We depend on the community for help in providing fun activities and events for our Courageous Kids. Some examples of in-kind donations include:
- Unused Season tickets for sporting events or theater
- Provide food and products for family events
- New gifts for our Couragous Kids in the hopsital
- Printing services for event materials and items (such as T-shirt screen printing, marketing materials, or promotional items)
- Any unique talent or ability to share with our children (such as face painting, art, magic, pottery, music, etc.)
Please contact Jamie Mulvenna at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to share ideas you might have.
Courageous Kids is registered as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions to Courageous Kids are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
650 Church Street
Plymouth, MI 48170
Office: (248) 617-3915